Draft Agenda 2022 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Presentation The North American Frac Sand 2022”.
- Economic Landscape and Market Review
- Trucking & Last Mile Transportation
- Cost Reduction and Operational Efficiency
- Environmental and Policy Focus
- Demand Specifications & Proppant Application
- Logistics and Transportation Solutions
- Forward projections and the market over the last 5 years
- Looking at the trends in frac sand quality over time as they have changed
- Understanding the various mesh size trends of sand used for hydraulic fracturing
- How to calculate and estimate sand reserve quantity
- Use of geophysical and geotechnical methods to characterize the frac sand deposits
- Exploring the economic viability factors of sand reserves
Bryant Consultants, Inc
- The correct, most efficient, highest quality, and most economical model is to direct source frac commodities versus using the brokers
- Quality matters and by direct sourcing the highest-quality frac sand and chemistry on wells, E&Ps will produce better wells with better economics
- By direct sourcing completions, E&Ps will save upwards of 30% while putting the highest-quality frac sand and other completion commodities on their wells
Crisp Supply Chain Solutions
- Proppant market moving away from Northern White Sand to cheaper alternatives. Where is the compromise?
- How can we return to higher quality sand and is this a likely outcome for the future?
- Where frac sand can be sourced locally, what are the key benefits and factors to take into consideration?
John Bryant | Bryant Consultants, Inc.
Charlie Crisp | Crisp Supply Chain Solutions
- Frac sand and looking at proppant testing
- Shape analysis and particle size testing - Wet versus Dry
- Looking at the current ASTM guidelines for testing and materials
JM Canty, Inc
- An overlook on the impact of Wet versus Dry frac sand supplies
- Impact of unscheduled downtime and the factors to consider when ordering and shipping frac sand
- Understanding the logistical impact from decreased flexibility and redundancy at plant loadout
- Just-in-time frac sand supply and lower stockpiles and increased ramp uptime
Industrial Accessories Company
- Today’s information technologies provide analytical tools that can be applied to distribution networks using key inputs
- Demand assumptions at each destination and outbound transport mode choices and costs
- Vendor selection support - product and freight and accurate final landing cost with destination locations
- Ability to react to changing demand, supply and design and implement the ideal network and test what-if scenarios
IMPACT Minerals LLC
- Lifting the burden of sand suppliers by offloading sand mining and removing the burden of people and equipment investments
- Added services of MassEx companies are valuable - mine planning, mine management, and special project completion
- Allows sand suppliers to focus on core service of providing best in class regional sand to completion companies
- Bonus discussion: Operational excellence - Information and data-based intelligence
- Properties of white and in-basin sand use in conventional and unconventional wells
- Case study showing the use of high proppant intensity of local in-basin sand
- Case study showing the benefit of high-quality proppant and its impact tripling the condensate to gas in wet gas wells
- Drying the sand solely to make it transportable from the mine to the frac blender
- The move toward in-basin sand has removed transportation steps thus opening the door to utilize wet sand in our efforts to remove process steps and address environmental concerns
- Add the concept of mobile mines within your acreage play and you have a powerful argument for cost reductions and environmental improvements
- Cutting edge technology for RCS abatement and new technologies for frac site
- New technologies at the mine site and meeting OSHA/MSHA compliance goals
- The basic risk and mitigations that investors in the debt, equity, and mezzanine markets may be looking for as the markets return to normal
- While the market is going to be in flux, we can count on investors showing some caution as they get back to normal
- Ways to mitigate investor concerns that drilling impediments from the new President may impact demand for fracking products
Key topics for 2022:
- Frac sand market supply and demand forecasts
Understand the key market drivers and supply forecasts with an update on volumes and specifications of frac sand required in key North American plays.
- New rail loading, offloading, and transloading developments
Optimize on the latest developments in transloading facilities and identify new offloading points to maximize efficiencies and profit margins across the supply chain.
- Optimizing on existing rail infrastructure, storage points, and capacity
Examine optimal locations and capacity of rail infrastructure and storage facilities across North America to provide efficient proppant supplies. When is it economical to store frac sand?
- Reducing transportation costs and understanding pricing dynamics
Learn how to minimize overall transportation costs and find work-around solutions to price differentials. How are others in the industry managing price volatilities?
- Utilize local trucking and last-mile transportation strategies
Evaluate the available options of trucking frac sand directly to wellsite and overcome last-mile logistical challenges with cost reduction in mind.
- Multiple end-user case studies and specification requirements
Hear end-users discuss their proppant quality requirements and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to manage constraints.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities