Exhibit your services at The North American Frac Sand Exhibition & Conference 2022
The North American Frac Sand 2022 will be one of the largest exhibitions of its kind. This conference will provide a forum for stakeholders at every stage of the supply chain from suppliers and proppant manufacturers to railroad operators, well servicing companies, and E&Ps, to network and build cross-market relationships and to discuss the latest developments in the proppant market and logistics infrastructure across North America.
We offer a tailored sponsorship or exhibitor package providing a cost-effective path to helping you get your message out to existing or new target clients.
Sponsor NowTake Advantage Of:
- Creating and enhancing your brand awareness to an audience that could form your next client base
- Developing relationships with current clients, interact, meet, and discuss the latest opportunities
- Generating new business opportunities from keen delegates who have significant budgets to utilize
- Free delegate passes for your colleagues under sponsorship or exhibitor deals
To discuss the opportunities in more detail, please get in touch with Ben Carlos.
Sponsorship & Media Manager
Tel: +1 206-582-0128
- A good solid conference with good presentations, participation, and networking. Tony Little (Fortress Proppants Ltd)
- Provided an excellent forum to cover many opportunities and emerging solutions for frac sand. Gregory Ferraro (OmniTRAX)
- Extremely informative, good presentations, well organized, it permitted us to learn and get good connections within the industry. Camilo Garcia Benitez (Garcia Silica Inc.)
- A great way to make contact with people in the industry. Topics on logistics were particularly interesting. Gerald Bouchard (Arne's Welding Ltd.)
- Excellent exhibition and conference, great subjects and networking opportunities. Jason Flatla (Ridgeline Canada Inc.)
- I loved the show! Very informative conference and a great group of people. Andrew Over (TMT Solutions)
- Provided a great learning opportunity and served as a very good networking event. Lisa Boone (Heartland Barge)
- Excellent insight into supply chain & market from a vendor perspective. Luke Duke (Laredo Petroleum)